WE INVITE YOU!!!
The "Gościnna Chata' restaurant/tavern invites you to try traditional Polish dishes. Using the flavors and atmosphere of the premises we will try to give a little of our Polish tradition.
All the dishes in our kitchen contain the best products from the region of Malopolska, as well as the Inn "Gościnna Chata" operating in Wysowa Zdroj in the Beskid Niski (e.g .: sauerkraut, pickled cucumbers, pickles, cheese, sour cream, etc.).
We ask for your patience during the execution of complex orders, because each of them is prepared individually with the full commitment of our chefs.
Polish Feast (min. 6 people) - 35€ per person
- Welcoming shot of Polish angelica vodka(dzięgielówką) and bread with marinated bacon.
- Soups to try; sour soup with egg / borscht with stuffed dumplings..
- The main dish served on a wooden platter: - A bowl of dumplings / 3 per/person - With sheep cheese, grits and bacon with mushrooms and cheese.
- Meat; 3 pieces of roasted duck thighs with apples. / 3 pieces of Polish beef roulade in Polish gravy.
- Potato cake, potato dumplings, salads. For good digestion: piołunówka (absinthe vodka).