We respect your privacy
1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Restaurant Gościnna Chata with headquarters in 4020 Linz, Hafenstrasse 4, ATU 74259401.
3. To ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on provision of services by electronic means, as well as all types of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
4. Personal Data are processed based on the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data based on legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered in the forms
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to handle the information contact process
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
Together with our partners (www.mtweb.pl), we access and store information on a device, such as cookies and process data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for advertising and marketing purposes (geolocation data and identification, obtained through device scanning, personalized ads and content and their measurement).
You can click “accept” to consent to the processing of your data for these purposes by us and our partners or not to consent by not accepting.